Yeah, above text is all about me and how I am now, finally those little virus(es) could welcome themselves to my body and have a party, those little unwanted guests!
What do you do in such Situation? I like to hear your ideas, Meet a doctor or self-treatment? If you do self-treatment what is that? Taking meds or natural stuff?
Personally I follow these (if no fever):
- Be patient, no solution will heal in a moment, flu will take at least 3 days and maximum 2 weeks.
- Taking more vitamin and mineral, I get them via pills (Take care to don’t overdoes).
- Drink lots of warm drinks, my favorite one is hot water + honey + lemon.
- Keep home environments humidity in a good level.
- Have less fried foods.
- Stay away from stuff with high histamine.
- Rest more!
It did not work! Read part 2 here: http://blog.omidfarhang.com/2012/01/you-dislike-it-too-sore-throat-part-2.html