About 6 months ago, I decide to go pass my military service, It’s a compulsory military service for every boy over 18 years old in my country.
Well, a few months ago before that, I decide to try my chance to use my ‘illness’ prevent spending 18 months of my life in there, so I visited my doctor and he used some test, picture bla bla to prepare my Medical Documents, Thanks Doctor!
I sent those documents to the Army office and after a few days I got a reply that you must go to Hospital we tell you to re-check everything. Ok, No problem, I will go!
I went there, I had 3 problem to check, ‘Liver’, ‘Heart / Blood Pressure’ and ‘Thyroid’, so I’ve to meet 3 different doctors. First I decide to start with ‘Heart’, Damn! today he is not there, I must come back tomorrow, emmm, Let’s try ‘Liver’!!, I went to upper floor, yup! He is coming soon and no need to wait long too:
- Me: Hi!
- Secretary: Hi! How I can help you?
- Me: I got this letter from Army, I need to visit doctor to confirm this
- Secretary: wait a min….. ok… go to recipient pay this…
- Me: Ok (In my mind: Oh sh*t! My private doctor is not this costly!)
- Me: Sorry! When Amry send me here, Don’t they pay this themselves?!
- Secretary: No, You’ve to pay this yourself, Hurry up!!
- Me: And when will doctor come?
- Secretary: One sunny day!
- Me: Huh?! It’s afternoon, Is it mean he will not come today?
- Secretary: He will, wait a few minutes
I went and pay that, when I come back, Doctor was there, so I went to his room, Doctor confirmed that I’ve some problem in my liver, got no problem to pass this mission!
—To be continued in next post!! See you soon!